Who should join the course:
An intermediate level qualification to explore wines and spirits for industry professionals or wine and spirit enthusiasts.
What you’ll learn:
- How wine is made
- What factors influence wine style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics
- The important wine-producing regions of the world in which these grapes are grown
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how they are made
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Delivery and assessment:
A minimum requirement of 28 hours of study time, including 16 hours of classroom or online delivery time followed by a closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions.
Course Fees: Special Festive Discount
INR 30,000 INR27,000 + 18% GST = INR 31,860
This includes WSET® recommended Student Study Guide, WSET’s ‘Looking behind the label’ book Systematic Approach to Tasting Sheets, examination fee, all samples of wines and spirits utilized during the course, meals, and tea/coffee served during three days of the course.
Upcoming Course Date:
Date : 08 to 10 February 2020
Venue : The Leela Mumbai
Time : 09 am to 5pm
ENQUIRE BOOK NOW
All examination papers are developed and evaluated by and at WSET® Global. The candidate will receive a passing certificate and a lapel pin from WSET® Global only on successful completion of the course.
In order to cancel your booking, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cancellation and refund request at least 15 working days prior to the course’s starting date.
A cancellation charge of INR 24,000 for Level 2 will be deducted and the remaining fee will be refunded.
In case the request is made less than 15 working days before the course date , the fee will not be refunded. In case of cancellation of the course by Sonal Holland Wine Academy, the full fee will be refunded.
Note: Applicant must be above the legal drinking age in their city.