Who should join the course:
An advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and wine enthusiasts.
What you’ll learn:
- The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
- How these key factors influence the key characteristics of the principal
- still wines of the world
- sparkling wines of the world
- fortified wines of the world
- How to apply your understanding to explain wine style and quality
- How to taste wines, describe their characteristics and evaluate their quality, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Delivery and assessment:
84 hours of study time, including 30 hours of classroom or online delivery time. It is assessed by a closed-book exam of 50 multiple-choice questions and a short-written answer paper and a blind tasting of two wines.
Upcoming Course Date: TBA
ENQUIRE BOOK NOW
All examination papers are developed and evaluated by and at WSET® Global. The candidate will receive a passing certificate and a lapel pin from WSET® Global only on successful completion of the course.
In order to cancel your booking, write to us at email@example.com along with a cancellation and refund request at least 15 working days prior to the course’s starting date.
A cancellation charge of INR 70,000 for Level 3 will be deducted, and the remaining fee will be refunded.
In case the request is made less than 15 working days before the course date, the fee will not be refunded. In case of cancellation of the course by Sonal Holland Wine Academy, the full fee will be refunded.
Note: Applicant must be above the legal drinking age in their city.