As a wine specialist, Sonal specializes in creating award-winning wine programs for hotels and restaurants.
During her role as the Divisional Head - Wine & Beverages for ITC Hotels, one of India’s largest luxury hotel chains with over 90 hotels in more than 70 destinations, her key focus has been to elevate the Hotel’s cellar offerings through world-class wine selections, to enrich guest’s experiences at the various properties and to inspire and mentor a cadre of WSET-UK certified wine experience-makers for the specialty restaurants.
Her prior experience with the Taj Group and the Oberoi Group of Hotels makes her finely attuned to the needs of the food and beverage operations and challenges faced by hoteliers and restaurateurs in maximizing opportunities in wine and beverage sales.
Sonal Holland has become well known for the successful implementation of Wine & Beverage strategies that deliver high quality, profitable and award-winning results for her clients.
She candidly says, “There isn’t a hotel or a restaurant in the world, which could not increase either its wine sales or its profitability from wine, through a focused and a systemic approach and giving wine its due attention in the food and beverage pie. When seen through the customer lens, all he wants is something GREAT. And GREAT Wine Programs are those that offer a customer –
• Good Wines – world-class selection and merchandising of wines by the glass, by the bottle.
• Reasonable Prices – strategy, profitability, beverage cost adjustments.
• Experiences – curated luxury degustation events, tastings and master-classes, digital marketing of wine.
• Attention to Detail – service standardization, inventory monitoring, systems and guidelines.
• Trained, Competent Staff – certification courses for knowledge and confidence of front-line staff.
Having Sonal Holland as your Wine Consultant assures a Wine Program of originality, high quality and customer delight, in addition to increased revenues and profitability for the hotel or restaurant.